Physio Falmouth Plus provides private physiotherapy, acupuncture, sports massage and Pilates in Falmouth and the surrounding area.
At Physio Falmouth Plus we are dedicated to helping you improve your health, fitness and mobility by maximising your mobility, function and strength.
We understand how frustrating it can be to be affected by injury and pain which can often stop you from doing the things that you love. We aim to reduce your symptoms as much as possible in order to get you back to what you’d like to do. Whether your aim is to run a marathon, walk the coast path or to simply sit comfortably at a desk, we work hard to help you get back to it.
Our primary focus is to restore you to optimal health, fast.
- We see and treat a large and diverse range of problems across the body. This includes back and neck pain, sciatica, headaches, hip and knee pain
- We provide a full physiotherapy service for both acute and chronic injuries
- Treatments include acupuncture and sports massage
- We provide pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- We also offer one to one Pilates sessions
- At the clinic we have a specialist interest in providing physiotherapy for those affected by breast cancer and breast cancer surgery. It’s a small but important area of physiotherapy for those who need it
- You are able to self-refer to us by getting in touch via the phone or by email. We also happily accept referrals made by your doctor, consultant or other health professional
- We are fully qualified and are CSP and HCPC registered
We are based at the Falmouth Natural Health Practice in Falmouth. You can make an appointment here now, or to discuss your requirements please call us on 07428 343707, contact us online, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). For more information on how GDPR affects you please click here: Privacy Notice